Caribbean Cruise Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: CruisingPros Caribbean Cruise Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the state of Texas, who are 18 years of age or older and located in the U.S. at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, independent agents, directors and officers of Carnival Cruise Lines, 3655 NW 87th Ave, Doral, FL 33178, Compass Partners LLC, 561 SW 168th Ter, Weston, FL 33326 and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Sweepstakes and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The CruisingPros Caribbean Cruise Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) will begin on November 11, 2013 at 6 A.M. and end on November 30, 2013 at 6 P.M. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). All times in the Sweepstakes refer to Eastern Time (“ET”).
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, go to www.cruisingpros.com (“Website”) and click on the button to take the Quiz. Follow the on-screen directions to complete the Quiz. Visitors who complete the quiz with a score of 70% (7 out of 10 correct) or higher will be prompted to complete the entry form (“Online Entry”). Entrants must complete all required information to be included in the prize drawing. LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.
4. Prize Drawing: On December 6, 2013, a random drawing from among eligible Online Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period will be conducted.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds: One (1) winner will be selected the date of the Prize Drawing. Winner and his/her one (1) guest will receive a voucher provided by Carnival Cruise Lines for one (1) up to 7-day cruise out of the Port Of Galveston, TX., ARV $1,600. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize will include cruise fare, port taxes & fees and non-commissionable cruise fare. All other incidental expenses, gratuities, cruise ship excursions, gift taxes and any other taxes not specified herein will be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest, including without limitation, federal and state taxes, ground transportation, visa and other travel fees, food, and beverages. Travel and lodging are subject to availability and certain travel and booking date restrictions may apply (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve, Easter, July 4th, Memorial Day). Grand Prize Winner and guest must travel on the same Carnival Cruise ship itinerary. Grand Prize Winner and guest must sail on the cruise ship by the end of November 2014. Sponsor will not provide airfare or ground transportation for Grand Prize Winner and guest to The Port of Galveston, TX to winner's home. If necessary, Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for obtaining Passports, Visas and/or any other governmental permissions required to travel to and from Grand Prize destination. If Grand Prize Winner and/or guest are unable to obtain appropriate travel documents that permit travel, then prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be performed after winner validation directly with Carnival Cruise Lines. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/HOUSEHOLD. The selected winner will be given a certificate and Information Form which must be mailed to Carnival Cruise Lines, 3655 NW 87 Avenue, Miami, FL 33178, Attn: Beth Bennett, Mailstop: MSMK 653S. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of entries received. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
6. General Rules: All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners will be notified by email, mail or telephone. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Sweepstakes or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Sweepstakes. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes or Website or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or terminate the Sweepstakes and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible non-suspect entries received. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Sponsor’s Website or acts in a disruptive manner. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the person's name submitted at time of entry.
7. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of Florida. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Florida for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes.
8. Waiver: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
9. Winners’ List: To receive a copy of the Winners’ List for this Sweepstakes (available after December 6, 2013) send an email (no later than January 6, 2014) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Winners List Request, CruisingPros Caribbean Cruise Sweepstakes."
10. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Compass Partners LLC, 561 SW 168th Ter, Weston, FL 33326.
11. Judging Agency: The Sweepstakes is administered and judged by Compass Partners LLC, 561 SW 168 Ter, Weston, FL 33326.